Start your morning off with a quick but tasty breakfast crepe. Made with fresh berries and mandarin orange slices, this meal is great for the whole family!
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 cups of skimmed milk
- 1 cup of egg beaters
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp of agave nectar
- Fresh strawberries and blueberries
- Canned mandarin orange slices. Discard the syrup.
- Reddi Whip fat free whipped topping or similar dairy topping
- Mix the egg beaters, flour, milk, salt and nectar and whisk into a thin, running batter. If the mixture remains thick, add more milk until you achieve the desired consistency.
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray and place on medium high heat.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of the batter into the pan. Tip and rotate the pan to spread the batter as thinly as possible. Brown on both sides and remove to a serving plate.
- Place the fresh fruit mixture along the center of the crepe and add about 2 tablespoons of the whipped topping over the fruit. Fold the crepe in half.
- Serve with an extra topping of fruit and the mandarin orange slices.